There are 5 generations of sales people to be found in the marketplace.  Generations 4 and 5 are always in the top percentage of sales performers in their industry and accounting for more than 80% of all salesGenerations 1, 2 and 3 fight over the remaining 20% of business left behind by Gen 4 and 5.  Which generation are you?  This video will allow you to answer that question.

Leave a Reply